Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The 2013 Maryland Film Festival



Well the time is upon us time for the biggest film festival in Maryland to start! (You can see what the opening night films will be here)

As I did last year, I will attempt to LIVE TWEET my experience and share it on the ‘Nother Brother Entertainment social networks, Facebook and Twitter.


As in previous years, I will also give up to the minute reviews of the films I see EXCLUSIVELY on the ‘Nother Brother Entertainment Facebook Page

Last year I had a blast and posted a lot about it via my iPhone and managed to conserve some sort of battery life while going to back to back screenings. LOL

This year as the festival has expanded I’m going to try and post more, the optimal word being TRY. Anyway, the best way to find out is to Like our Facebook Page or Follow Us on Twitter. (Twitter users you can follow me at the hashtag #NBE_MFF)

What was my experience generally like last year? Click the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment