Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Think This Summarizes Me To A Tee [quote]

Aaron Sorkin above right
"By and large, I write about people who are considerably smarter than I am. I was raised that way. My family members and friends growing up were all smarter than I. I really fell in love with the phonetic sound of intelligence and the sound of a really good argument." Aaron Sorkin, Fortune magazine


I think "I really fell in love with the phonetic sound of intelligence and the sound of a really good argument." summarizes me to a TEE! Since birth! I've always loved hanging around older people to hear them talk. Not that WTF they were saying was "intelligent", but it was a lot more intriguing than the bubblegum bullshit I heard from my peers. LOL.

I will argue shit I don't even believe in if I think it's a good argument. Those who follow me on Twitter will notice that I might retweet shit I don't even believe in if it stirs conversation. Something I posted on Instagram about a week ago
Basically a retweet is not an endorsement.

I said all that to say that I love a good argument. Not a mean spirited type with personal attacks, but  "A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning." I always joke that if I give up this film thing I might become a lawyer. LOL

LINKS
Check out the Fortune video interview here

Read more about Aaron SorkinWikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment