Monday, May 14, 2012

The Avengers - Spoiler Room


Details of the film are below. SPOILERS ABOUND. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK





As I stated in my review, The Avengers was excellent, nothing really bad to say about the picture. Only a few points that I've saved for The Spoiler Room.

1. WTF was Samuel L. Jackson doing there? Anybody and I mean ANYBODY could have done that role. His fake goatee looked...fake...and horrible. I know they had to pay more attention to...you know the actual Avengers, but SLJ's Nick Fury was a waste of space.

2. I don't think Agent Coulson is really dead. Fury has shown that he is willing to manipulate The Avengers to his own end.

3. I've heard that The Hulk was the star of the film—AND HE WAS! F*cking awesome! (Animated Hulk GIF below. Click if you can't see it)

4. The TV spots and trailers made it seem like Tony Stark/Iron Man was in charge, but as it should be, CAPTAIN AMERICA was in charge and was everything he was in the comics.

5. Post credits scene, Thanos? I can dig it! Read more about Thanos here

May 16, 2012
I saw this in 3D and it was f*cking horrible, but I listened to a podcast yesterday that said it looked great. They also talked about the projection being better in different theaters and that may have been the case. I personally recommend seeing it in 2D for I can't imagine even with better projection what I saw would factor into a better enjoyment of the film.

ADDITIONAL
@ the Cool Black Media Blog I'm Ranking the Solo Avengers Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment