Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just heard Tamia

 
Just heard the above song for the first time on Pandora. Nice song. Good to hear from her again.

I'm aware of her health issues and that's why she's been gone, but I always wondered why she hasn't had a bigger career. I mean she had the voice, she definitely had the look and you can't get a BIGGER introduction than QUINCY JONES! That song You Put a Move On My Heart is one of my ALL TIME favs.

In any case I'm glad she's still making music and I wish her well with her career!

Additional Notes
"You Put a Move On My Heart", was released on December 2, 1995, which was produced by Quincy Jones, off of his Q's Jook Joint album, charted at #98 on the Billboard Hot 100, but became Tamia's first Top 40 hit on the R&B charts, peaking at #12, showcasing her first Top 40 R&B hit.- Wikipedia
LINK: Tamia @ Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment